Master in Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
- Full Time
- 60 ECTS
- Young Professional
- Oct. 2023
- 10 months
This master's degree is taught in ENGLISH
Consumers and the way they consume are constantly changing, so brands have to be prepared to offer what their customers demand. The digital ecosystem is a hugely valuable platform for doing business in an innovative way. As a result, there is ever-increasing demand in the labour market for profiles with effective skills and knowledge in the digital environment.
The time of Digital Marketing is now. Companies need dynamic, proactive, professionals with a great capacity for adaptation. With this in mind, the Master in Digital Marketing & E-commerce of EAE Business School Madrid equips you to capitalize on the new opportunities presented by the digital world, using techniques and tools that enable us to connect with the interests of modern consumers.
We help you drive the change and develop a global strategy that gives you insight into all the strategic and operation aspects, alongside lecturers who boast extensive experience in the digital sector, with a practical methodology and a professional focus.
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Master in Digital Marketing & E-commerce from EAE Business School and Master in Digital Marketing & E-commerce by the Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE)
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reason to take this Master
- Tools for the digital world: You will work alongside our faculty every day to gain insight into tools such as CRM and the technological software to run mailing campaigns, as well as programming, e-commerce creation, marketplaces, etc., learning all the key factors to launch your business successfully.
- A world filled with possibilities: The digital environment reaches everywhere and you can take your business, brand or products anywhere in the world at any time.
- Digit-all: You will gain a command of all aspects of digital communication, from commercial planning all the way through to customer acquisition and loyalty building. A holistic overview.
- Faculty of sector professionals: Throughout the program, you will be accompanied by lecturers who are professionals from leading companies in the sector, giving you the chance to evolve alongside them and learn to set yourself apart and boost your profile for the future.
- Networking: Take full advantage of the opportunity to expand your network of contacts through conferences with company executives specializing in the field of marketing, as well as with your lecturers and classmates throughout the program.
- True Potential Experience: Enjoy an experience that combines the Master in Digital Marketing & E-Commerce with a Personalized Professional Development Plan, guided by a True Potential Advisor, who will help you find, focus and develop your true potential.
El Economista Ranking 2021
El Economista Ranking 2022
MERCO TALENT Ranking 2022
- Introduction to the Digital Environment and Foundations of Online Marketing and Communication – 6 ECTS
- Online business models and trends
- Areas of action in Online Marketing
- Fundamental performance metrics
- Strategy implementation: execution, monitoring, control
- Strategic foresight and radical change
- Strategic impact of innovation and technologies
- Lean start-up (methodology and models)
- Search Engine Marketing and Advertising – 6 ECTS
- Search engines
- On-page factors
- Off-page factors: popularity
- ROI analysis and monitoring
- Advertising platforms
- Campaign planning and management
- Performance Marketing – 6 ECTS
- E-mail marketing as a key tool
- Campaign optimization
- Introduction to databases
- Customer database management strategies
- Affiliate Marketing
- Marketing planning tools in a 360º strategy
- ROI objectives
- Relational Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Social Media Marketing – 6 ECTS
- Social media strategy approach
- Brand social channels
- Global social media and community management plan
- Business management
- Social analytics social. Competitive benchmarking and social listening
- Influencer Marketing
- KPI dashboards
- Web Design, Usability and Virtual Store – 6 ECTS
- Website and blog creation
- Website design
- WooCommerce: installing the online store
- Product creation
- Online store configuration
- Web server and domain
- E-Commerce design and creation. Front and back office
- Customer Management, Logistics and Regulations – 6 ECTS
- CRM strategies and tools
- Different customer service channels
- Customer loyalty
- Loyalty tools
- E-Commerce development in the product and customer
- Key aspects of e-Commerce Logistics
- E-Commerce models
- Warehousing logistics
- Stock logistics
- Reverse logistics
- Information system
- Performance Analysis – 6 ECTS
- Web analytics
- Benchmarking in analytics
- Metrics and KPIs. Google Analytics
- General economic and financial analysis
- Analytical tools
- Key financial statements. Metrics and ratios
- Online Business Plan – 6 ECTS
- Emotional intelligence
- Effective communication and influence
- Executive skills and personal competencies
- Key business aspects
- Business Plan
- Course the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects – 10 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 12 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialization program, in an online format, that you can take at the end of your Master.
This educational model gives you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualized qualification to set yourself apart in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 Territories to conquer
1. Digital strategies
Gaining a 360º overview to implement a communication with a positive impact on the commercialization, customer acquisition and loyalty building in digital settings.
Taking a leap forward in an electronic commerce business by gaining a command of measuring and analysis to optimize and continuously improve the virtual store.
Understanding and capitalizing on the latest technologies within the supply chain and e-commerce to reach customers efficiently by optimizing processes.
Pablo Martin Antoranz
International MBA and Master in Marketing Management and Multimedia Communication.
Juan Carlos Quintero
Director of InkaMarketing.
Susana García Tuñon
CEO at GOSS.
Manuel Martín Espararza
CEO at PanEuro Search Marketing.
Alexia de la Morena
Business Brand Manager, journalist and neuropsychologist specialising in advertising, marketing, communication and sales.
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- Director of Digital Marketing
- Director of e-Commerce
- Brand Digital Manager
- Digital Project Manager
- e-Commerce Manager
- SEM Manager
- SEO Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Content Curator
- Digital Communication Manager
To access this Master, students must have a Bachelor Degree qualification or a Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Technical Engineering or Technical Architecture, or a University Diploma prior to starting the studies.
The Master is primarily designed for graduates with a Bachelor Degree or University Diploma in:
- Business Administration and Management
- Marketing, Advertising
- Law and Humanities