This master's degree is taught in SPANISH
Business Management & STEM: the perfect combination
Designed for recent graduates or young professionals with an average of 2 years’ experience, the Master in Management STEM of EAE Business School Madrid is an exclusive official program for a new generation of managers, combining the core part of an MBA with a Business Analytics & Big Data module focusing on the latest trends that leading companies are implementing.
Find your own path and start to change whatever you want to change.
OFFICIAL MASTER'S DEGREE
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Master in Management from EAE Business School and the Máster Universitario en Alta Dirección from the Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE)
*Official degree recognized by the Ministry of Education of Colombia and SUNEDU.
Reasons to take this master
- A Pre-Experience MBA: Embark on your professional career by laying the foundations to become a transformational leader. The MBA module gives you a 360º overview of the company and how the organization works, without the need for years of experience.
- Business & STEM: In a business landscape un which information is value, it is no longer enough just to have knowledge of business management, but you also now need expertise to keep up-to-date with the latest key trends that shape the global economy at any give time.
- Study while you work: We believe that the best way to tackle the world of employment is to fully immerse yourself in it. With this in mind, our practical methodology will equip you to make business decisions and solve problems successfully.
- Networking: Meet professionals with the ambition to become the leaders of the future. Work alongside students of different nationalities and build friendships that will boost your career now and the future.
- A bit more data: The Specialization course on Business Analytics & Big Data offered on this course will enhance your employability by combining business management with knowledge of data and technology, both of which are in high demand on the market.
- True Potential Experience: Enjoy an experience that combines the Master in Management with a Personalized Professional Development Plan, guided by a True Potential Advisor, who will help you find, focus and develop your true potential.
MERCO Talent Ranking 2022
El Economista Ranking 2022
El Economista Ranking 2021
- International business, governance and economics – 6 ECTS
- Commercial Management – 6 ECTS
- Leadership, Conduct and Social Responsibility - 6 ECTS
- Performance Marketing – 5 ECTS
- Financial Management – 6 ECTS
- Technology and Operations Management – 6 ECTS
- Strategic Management – 6 ECTS
- Comprehensive Company Analysis – 6 ECTS
- External Internship – 6 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 6 ECTS
- Data visualization: R and Tableau – 3 ECTS
- Data Science Programming: R and Python – 3ECTS
- Data management– 3 ECTS
- Big Data Technologies & Architecture – 3ECTS
- Automated Data Science – 2 ECTS
- Machine Learning in Finance – 4ECTS
- Machine Learning on Economics – 3 ECTS
- Course the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects – 10 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialization program, in an online format, that you can take at the end of your Master.
This educational model gives you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualized qualification to set yourself apart in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 Territories to conquer
1. Global Strategies
Build strategies to achieve the organization’s goals, overseeing information techniques and sources, identifying new opportunities and adapting the business policies to each company.
2. Leadership in organizations
Gain capacities that will help you exercise leadership in a company, such as teamwork, motivation, communication, business ethics and social responsibility.
3. New trends
Spot the opportunities and risks of the latest business trends. Develop the power to anticipate and adapt to change in order to enhance the competitiveness in the company.
Irene Talavera Fabra
Innovation Researcher at Henley Business School.
Alejandro De Pablo Cabrera
Business Unit Manager - Saludabit at OCU.
Luis Eugenio Carretero Díaz
Founding partner of C&C Consultores de Sistemas Empresariales.
José Fernández Tamames
Chief Technology Officer at Co.Ingenia (EPM, Enterprise Project Management).
Francisco Javier Peña
He has more than 20 years of experience in the field of IT consulting.
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- General Director
- Strategic Director
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
General access criteria:
The following specific qualifications entitle candidates to access the Master:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Management
- Bachelor Degree in Financial and Actuarial Economics
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor Degree in Tourism
- Bachelor Degree in Political Science and Public Administration
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing
- Bachelor Degree in Economics
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Industrial Organization
- Double Degrees in Law and Business Administration
Other Bachelor Degrees or official qualifications whose syllabus includes courses on business and economics.
To take the Master, students must previously have been admitted by the Universidad Internacional de la Empresa, in accordance with the specific admission requirements and merit evaluation criteria stipulated.
The Academic Committee of the Master is responsible for evaluating the applications and making a decision on the candidates’ admission. The Committee will publish the specific admission requirements and merit evaluation and candidate selection criteria before the start of the general pre-registration period for University Masters, through the channels considered most appropriate.