This master's degree is taught in SPANISH
The Luxury Brand Management MBA at EAE Business School Madrid is an innovative programme designed together with the most relevant luxury companies in Europe. The MBA will prepare you to successfully lead the digital transformation and strategic management of luxury brands.
Globally, the luxury sector is experiencing a 10% growth, and in Spain, it is expected to double its growth. Are you ready to move up in a sector in transformation and growth?
It is the first master's degree in Luxury Brand Management that integrates digitalization as a key management factor on par with all the competencies and skills acquired when doing an MBA.
The master's degree is designed to provide the next generation of managers with the key tools to face the challenges of the sector and to anticipate and lead change in the selective world of luxury industries.
Luxury Brand Management MBA has been designed in partnership with Sup de Luxe Paris, one of the most prestigious schools in Europe and a top-ranked school to develop in the select world of luxury.
As a student of the Luxury Brand Management MBA you will have the option to complete a short residential program at Sup de Luxe, in Paris, focused on Luxury Creativity and Business.
The program is an unparalleled opportunity to enjoy one of the most important cities in the world of luxury while developing your creative business skills.
Upon successful completion of your programme, you will be awarded the double degree of Luxury Brand Management MBA by EAE Business School and Sup de Luxe Paris.
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reasons to take this master
- Two-fold benefit: As well as all the advantages of taking an MBA at EAE, you will also acquire the knowledge required to succeed professionally in an exclusive sector at another acclaimed business school, Sup de Luxe in Paris.
- Global vision of the world of luxury: Acquire a broad overview of the different sectors that comprise the luxury industry: fashion, services, watches, jewellery, leisure and cosmetics. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the key factors of the business and the challenges involved at an international level.
- Networking Deluxe: The program is fully taught by executives from the most prestigious and important luxury companies at a global level, enabling you to reap all the Business Networking benefits offered by EAE.
- Business Soft Skills: You will develop the essential competencies and skills required to excel professionally in any context involving personal interaction: collaboration, communication and leadership.
- Digital Proficiency in the Luxury Sector: In a world in which digitization has become both a challenge and an opportunity, the Luxury Brand Management MBA is the only program that covers digitization with the same elegance demanded by the consumer, approaching it as a key strategic factor in the management of the company.
- True Potential Experience: Enjoy an experience that combines the Luxury Brand Management MBA with a Personalized Professional Development Plan, guided by a True Potential Advisor, who will help you find, focus and develop your true potential.
MBA Program Director and founding partner of the Retail Institute.
Mª Angeles Presa Garcia
HR Manager Spain & Portugal at Bulgari
Watch Bussines Manager Suarez Director Genthod
Media Manager Iberia en Cartier
Purchasing Manager at ISOLÉE
Director of Marketing and Communication Iberia of IWC Schaffhausen.
Zaida de las Heras
Visual Merchandising and Window Dressing Consultancy. They work with brands such as: Cartier, El Corte Inglés, Area Management VM Consulting...
Head of Digital en L’Oreal.
CEO Casa del Libro.
MERCO TALENT Ranking 2022
El Economista Ranking 2022
América Economía MBA Ranking 2022
- Fashion and Accessories - 3 ECTS
- Perfumes and Cosmetics - 3 ECTS
- Jewellery and Watches - 3 ECTS
- E-Commerce Management and other channels - 4 ECTS
- Retail Management - 4 ECTS
- Financial Planning, Operations and Investment Analysis - 4 ECTS
- Technology and Digital Assets - 3 ECTS
- Digital Marketing - 5 ECTS
- Marketing in the Luxury Culture - 3 ECTS
- Omnichannel Marketing - 4 ECTS
- People Management - 3 ECTS
- Strategy and Global Vision - 3 ECTS
- Entrepreneurship: Creating your own Company - 3 ECTS
- Course the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects – 10 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis - 15 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialization program, in an online format, that you can take at the end of your Master.
This educational model gives you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualized qualification to set yourself apart in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 Territories to conquer
1. The Luxury Industry
Gain an in-depth understanding of all the branches of the industry, the markets targeted by luxury companies, the top brands, the challenges faced and the outlook for the future in order to anticipate and lead change.
2. Digitization and Communication
Design and implement omnichannel communication strategies at a global level that strengthen the brand’s positioning and reputation.
3. Entrepreneurship and Leadership
Develop the skills to lead high-performing teams, identify and develop talent, manage innovation within the company, and design and lead a project from the start right through to execution.
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Retail Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- E-Commerce Product Manager
- E-Commerce Commercial Manager
- Digital Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Retail Marketing Manager
- Country Product Manager
- Retail Buyer
- Omnichannel Buyer
- Retail Coordination Planner
To be a student on EAE’s Luxury Brand Management MBA, it is crucial that you have a proactive, brave, adventurous spirit and a desire to change things.
The Master is designed for professionals with studies or a professional background in:
- Economics and Business
- Other study profiles