Global Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Hybrid Learning
- 60 ECTS
- Oct. 2023
- 14 months
This master's degree is taught in SPANISH
The competitive landscape in which organizations now operate and changes in consumption habits have created a need among companies for multifaceted professionals equipped to manage the entire supply and logistics chain.
The Global Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics of EAE Business School Madrid will give you all the knowledge required to manage supply chain and logistics effectively to make a product competitive on the market. The program also gives you a strategic vision that enables you to take full advantage of all the technological information systems in order to detect new opportunities, as well as many other benefits.
This Master will help you keep growing in this field, as the syllabus and teaching materials prepare your to sit the Level SCPro examination if you wish to do so, which is a real differential factor as a professional.
Taking this Master in EAE Business School is an assurance of success, as it is certified by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, giving this program the maximum guarantee of quality.
Moreover, you will also gain a first-hand insight into how professionals operate in the Supply Chain and Logistics departments of leading companies in different sectors. The Global Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics combines knowledge and practice to continue growing as a professional.
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Global Máster in Supply Chain Management & Logistics from EAE Business School and Global Máster in Supply Chain Management & Logistics from Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE).
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reasons to take this master
- CSCMP quality assurance: EAE Business School is certified by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, giving this program the maximum guarantee of quality.
- Professional SCPro certification: The syllabus and teaching materials on the Master are designed to ensure that students who want to can sit the SCPro Level 1 certificate successfully.
- Experiential learning: Discover the reality of logistics departments first-hand by visiting companies in different sectors. Last year, our students visited companies including Ikea, DHL and 3M, among many others.
- Residential program in California: At the end of the tuition period, you have the option to take part in a two-week residential program (at an additional cost) at UC Berkeley, California, giving you the experience of training abroad.
MERCO TALENTO Ranking 2022
El Economista Ranking 2022
El Economista Ranking 2022
- Project and Financial Management in Supply Chain - 3 ECTS
- Supply Chain Support Function Management - 3 ECTS
- Strategic Management and Supply Chain by Sectors - 3 ECTS
- Key factors of Supply Chain Design, Planning and Execution - 3 ECTS
- Global Supply Chain Management - 3 ECTS
- Challenges in Procurement & Harvard Negotiation Techniques - 3 ECTS
- Production Management and Lean Management - 3 ECTS
- Management Logistics/Warehousing, Order Fulfilment and CRM - 3 ECTS
- Shipping, Distribution and Intermodal Transport Management - 3 ECTS
- Smart Data Analytics in SCM. Simulation Models - 3 ECTS
- Technologies for Improving Cross-Cutting Processes (Logistics 4.0) - 3 ECTS
- Trend and Risk Management in SCM - 3 ECTS
- Talent Management and Professional Networking Development in SCM - 3 ECTS
- Trends and challenges for Supply Chain Professionals: Change Management - 3 ECTS
- Gamification of Decision-Making in Supply Chain - 3 ECTS
- Choose the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects – 10 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 15 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialisation, in online format, to be taken at the end of your Master's degree.
This educational model offers you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualised qualification to differentiate yourself in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 Territories to conquer
1. Supply Chain Management
You will learn to lead all the areas of the supply chain, incorporating the latest technological and methodological trends, as well as the new developments in business management.
2. Leadership in Operations and Logistics
You will gain the knowledge to oversee and lead an Operations and Logistics department aligned with the latest developments in distribution, consumer and supplier networks, as well as learning to manage and network and channel relations effectively.
3. Development of Executive Competencies
You will develop the personal and executive skills to be more efficient at making decisions and improve your capacity to detect, analyse and resolve the problems that arise in a business setting.
Partner-Director of L3mg.
D. in Business Administration from the University of Zaragoza.
Founding Partner Outrun Management ,Partner of Zertum HR Strategists.
Javier San Martín
For 25 years, he has worked in multinational FMCG companies.
Juan José Montilla
Professor at EAE Business School
José Enrique Fernández
Founding Partner in Pádel Nauta.
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Director of Logistics and Distribution
- Global Supply Chain Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Director of Imports and Exports
- Reverse Logistics Manager
To access this Master, students must have a Bachelor Degree qualification or a Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Technical Engineering or Technical Architecture, or a University Diploma prior to starting the studies.
The Master is preferably designed for graduates with a Bachelor Degree, University Diploma in:
- Business Administration and Management