This master's degree is taught in SPANISH
In such a complex and competitive environment, companies need to incorporate the figure of a skilled, efficient and transversal project manager. The figure of the Project Manager is essential in this context to design efficient business strategies to optimize all available resources of an organization.
The Global Master in Project Management of EAE Business School Madrid provides you with the necessary tools to manage complex projects and lead teams through innovative management techniques.
You will become a project manager capable of aligning the current needs of companies in project management with the global guidelines of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Once you successfully complete your program, you will obtain a double degree: the Global Master in Project Management from EAE Business School and the Global Master in Project Management from Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE).
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reasons to take this master
- Quality assurance: EAE Business School is an Authorized Trainer Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI). The program includes specific training for the preparation of the PMP® PMI PMP® Certification exam.
- Membership in the Project Management Institute (PMI): As a student, you can become a member of the PMI, access its resources and learn about the latest developments in your professional field.
- Professional certification: The master's degree allows you to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exams. 85% of our students pass. This reputable accreditation gives you another step up in your professional career.
- Next-generation software: The program incorporates the most advanced simulation, project management and risk analysis tools, such as Microsoft Project Professional, Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Project SharePoint and @Risk.
- Gamification: Your program has Simultrain, a project management simulator environment with which you learn while recreating real situations.
- Residential program in Madrid: One of the key features of the master's program is the two-week on-site program at the EAE campus in Madrid.
- Residential program in California: At the end of the academic year, you have the opportunity to train in an international destination by completing a two-week residency (at an additional cost) at UC Berkeley, California.
- True Potential Experience: Enjoy an experience that combines the Global Master in Project Management with a Personalized Professional Development Plan, guided by a True Potential Advisor, who will help you find, focus and develop your true potential.
Ranking MERCO TALENTO 2022
Ranking “EdUniversal” 2022
Ranking “Qs Masters” 2022
- Frame of Reference and Strategic Management - 6 ECTS
- Project financing and sales management - 6 ECTS
- The triple constraint - 6 ECTS
- The extended triple constraint - 6 ECTS
- The human factor - 6 ECTS
- Project integration, monitoring and control - 6 ECTS
- Ethics and responsibility; Professional certifications - 6 ECTS
- Residential - 6 ECTS
- Choose the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects – 10 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis - 12 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialization program, in an online format, that you can take at the end of your Master.
This educational model gives you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualized qualification to set yourself apart in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 Territories to conquer
1. Project management
Train project managers to increase the overall quality of their executions, considering profitability, technical efficiency and risk exposure.
2. Strategic management
Learn to identify the strategic keys of each project and have the vision to place them in the global strategy of the organization.
3. Budget efficiency
Know, select and properly use the necessary tools for the budget management of a project.
Director of the Global Master in Project Management. Responsible for the Transformation and Innovation service line at Connecting Visions.
Professional prospects and entry profile
The knowledge and skills you acquire here and now will have a real impact on your professional life. Start imagining this bright future and take a look at some of the professional opportunities that await you with our Master in International Business.
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Project Manager
- Risk Manager
- R&D&I Director
- Project and Business Continuity Manager
- Quality Manager
In order to access the Master of Continuing Education in Project Management, candidates must be in at least one of the following circumstances:
- To be in possession of a Bachelor's Degree, Diploma or Degree in the area of business administration and management, economics or marketing.
- To have a degree in Architecture, Engineering or Degree in Architecture or Engineering in any of its different types.
In addition, experience in managing people or working on projects as part of a team, as well as computer skills to be able to manage programs and PMM (Project Management Methodology) profiles are considered desirable requirements.