This master's degree is taught in SPANISH
The current market dynamism and competitive environment requires organizations to manage numerous projects simultaneously. To manage them effectively, they need professionals who are not only equipped to oversee projects and teams, but who also have the leadership capacity to achieve this goal.
The Master in Project Management of EAE Business School Madrid prepares you to manage effectively in scenarios full of uncertainty.
The program follows a predictive approach with a waterfall development of the project, sequenced in various phases that enable detailed planning. The highly practical methodology equips you with the most useful tools for project management and leading work teams.
Moreover, the program gives you the opportunity to sit the examination for certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP)®, the most reputable accreditation in the field at an international level.
Once you successfully complete your programme, you will obtain a double degree: Master in Project Management from EAE Business School and Master in Project Management from the Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE)
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reasons to take this master
- Professional certification: The Master prepares you to sit the examination to obtain certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP)®. 85% of our students manage to get this certification. This widely respected accreditation enables you to climb a step higher in your professional career.
- Membership of the Project Management Institute (PMI): As a student, you can become a member of the PMI, access its resources and keep up with the latest developments in your professional field.
- Quality accreditation: EAE Business School is a Registered Education Provider (REP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI). The Program follows the PMI’s PMBOK® v6 predictive methodology, ensuring that it has the maximum guarantee of quality.
- Latest generation software: The program incorporates the most advanced simulation, project management and risk analysis tools.
- Prospects for the future: Data published by the Project Management Institute (PMI) reveal that, by 2027, employers will need almost 88 million people in roles related to Project Management.
- True Potential Experience: Enjoy an experience that combines the Master in Project Management with a Personalized Professional Development Plan, guided by a True Potential Advisor, who will help you find, focus and develop your true potential.
Eduniversal Ranking 2022
QS Masters Ranking 2022
MERCO Talento Ranking 2022
Framework of Reference, Business Analytics and Project Finance - 6 ECTS
- Framework of Reference.
- Strategic Management.
- Business Analytics and Project Finance.
Scope and Timeline Management – 6 ECTS
- Scope and requirement management.
- Timeline management.
Cost and Quality Management– 6 ECTS
- Cost management.
- Quality management.
Resource Management and Leadership– 6 ECTS
- Human Resources planning.
- Executive skills and leadership.
Communications and Stakeholder Management – 6 ECTS
- Communications Management.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Project sale management. External communication.
Risk and Procurement Management – 6 ECTS
- Risk management.
- Procurement management.
Integration Management and PMP® Certification - 6 ECTS
- Integration Management.
- PMP® certification.
Agile Methodologies and Data Analytics – 6 ECTS
- Agile Methodologies.
- Data Analytics.
- Master’s Thesis – 12 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialisation, in online format, to be taken at the end of your Master's degree.
This educational model offers you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualised qualification to differentiate yourself in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
1. Project Management
Training Project Managers who enhance the overall quality of the projects executed, taking into account the profitability, technical efficiency and exposure to risk.
2. Strategic Management
Identifying the key strategic factors in each project and the having the vision to integrate them within the overall strategy of the organization.
3. Budget efficiency
Knowing, selecting and effectively using the tools required for the budgetary management of a project.
Director of the Master in Project Management. Master in Project Management, certified Project Manager Architect (PMP©) by the Project Management Institute, Master in Project Management by the Polytechnic University of Madrid and Senior Architect by the University of Valladolid.
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Global Supply Chain Manager
- Director of Imports and Exports
- Director of Logistics and Distribution
- Director of Purchasing
- Reverse Logistics Manager
To access the Master's Degree in Project Management, candidates must be in at least one of the following circumstances:
- To be in possession of a Bachelor's Degree, Diploma or Degree preferably in the area of business administration and management, economics or marketing.
- To have a degree in Architecture, Engineering or Degree in Architecture or Engineering, in any of its different types.
- Accreditation of extensive experience or the willingness to develop a professional career in the field of the degree.
In addition, a minimum of 3 years of experience managing people or working on projects as part of a team, as well as the necessary computer skills to be able to manage PMM (Project Management Methodology) programs and profiles are considered necessary requirements.