EAE’s Executive MBA is designed for executives and entrepreneurs with over six years’ experience, ambition and an innovative spirit.
The program of the Executive MBA caters for a world in a constant state of evolution and a dynamic business landscape that requires a tireless quest for cost reduction, increased profits and constant change.
With this in mind, the EMBA will equip you to lead high-performing teams with an inspirational vision, and develop negotiation skills, motivation, communication, business ethics and social responsibility social. In short, the Executive MBA prepares professionals to lead companies with a global and innovative vision.
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Executive MBA from EAE Business School and the Master in Senior Management from Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE).
Reasons to take this Master
- Business Game: The Executive MBA uses a simulator to recreate real business situations and challenges. Put your skills to the test by putting yourself into an executive’s shoes.
- Company visits: Expand your network of contacts. Meet executives from leading companies, such as Google, Vodafone, Accenture, Intel and Cepsa, to name just a few.
- Coaching and accompaniment: The program includes the personalized guidance of an accredited coach. Make the most of this opportunity to develop your full potential and grow professionally.
- Soft skills: The EMBA includes a series of independent monthly workshops designed to develop the personal skills that will make you a better executive.
- Residential program in Los Angeles: At the end of the program, you have the option of doing a two-week residential program in Los Angeles on Business with Strategic Thinking (at an additional cost) at a university.
América Economía Ranking MBA 2022
QS Executive MBA Rankings 2022
QS Executive MBA Rankings 2022
- International Business, Governance and Economics - 6 ECTS
- Commercial Management - 6 ECTS
- Leadership, Conduct and Social Responsibility - 6 ECTS
- Human Resources Management - 6 ECTS
- Financial Management - 6 ECTS
- Technology and Operations Management - 6 ECTS
- Strategic Management - 6 ECTS
- Comprehensive Company Analysis - 6 ECTS
- Course the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects – 10 ECTS
- Curricular internship - 6 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 6 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialisation, in online format, to be taken at the end of your Master's degree.
This educational model offers you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualised qualification to differentiate yourself in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 territories to conquer
1.Success in changing environments
Leading the transformation of globalized, competitive and specialized businesses.
2. Competency development
Enhancing your executive abilities, such as leadership, negotiation, public communication, people management and intercultural skills.
3. Management in multinational settings
Using strategic thinking, innovation and entrepreneurial capacity to achieve sustainable competitive advantages over time.
Director of Commercial Operations for Spain and Portugal at Shire Pharmaceuticals.
Ángel Andreu Escario
Board director Grupo INHISA CEO, A2A Solutions.
He divides his professional activity between marketing consultancy, photography and teaching.
PhD in Law from the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM), researcher at the European Law Research at Harvard Law School.
CEO at Next Gate Consulting.
Executive Director of ANEXA Consulting
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- General Director
- Division Director
- Global Area Manager
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
To be a student on EAE’s Executive MBA, it is crucial that you have a proactive, brave, adventurous spirit and a desire to change things.
The Master is designed for professionals with studies or a professional background in:
- Economics and Business
- Other study profiles