MBA in Spanish
- Full Time
- 60 ECTS
- Young Professional
- Apr./Oct. 2023
- 12 month
This master's degree is taught in SPANISH
In a world as globalized as ours, with intensifying competition, the constant emergence of new players, and transformation driven by technological advances, among other developments, it is essential that companies are aware of and understand this context. Companies need executive profiles with outstanding versatility and creativity, who can adapt to different situations.
There is a huge demand for talent leaders with a future-oriented vision, equipped to develop the organization’s strategy within the current context.
With the help of MBA in Spanish of EAE Business School Madrid, you will get the executive training required to fully develop your professional potential. At the end of the Master, you will be ready to reach and take on leading roles of responsibility in companies in any field, preparing to take the next big step forward in your professional career.
On this program, you will enhance your leadership skills and acquire an overall perspective of the company, without just focusing on its different areas or departments.
Over the course of the Master, you will gain confidence for making decisions and strengthen your executive skills, all supported and boosted by the use of effective management tools and techniques.
OFFICIAL MASTER'S DEGREE
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the MBA from EAE Business School and the Master's Degree in Senior Management from the Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE)
*Official degree recognized by the Ministry of Education of Colombia and SUNEDU.
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reasons to take this master
- Residential Program in New York: At the end of the program, you have the chance to take part in a two-week residential program on Innovation and Value Creation at Pace University (at an additional cost).
- MBA Career Path: Designed to make the most of your professional opportunities abroad, You have access to a tailor-made career plan with personalized training and accompaniment services.
- EAE Entrepreneur: If you aspire to be an entrepreneur, you have access to EAE Lab, a business incubator that offers the training resources, financing and guidance to develop your venture with full assurance.
- Business Game: The Master uses a simulator to recreate real business situations and challenges, enabling you to put your skills to the test by putting yourself into an executive’s shoes.
- Company visits: You will have the opportunity to expand your network of contacts, meeting professionals and executives from leading companies such as Amazon, Accenture, IBM, Endesa and Sodexo, to name just a few.
MBA América Economía Ranking 2022
MBA Forbes Ranking 2021-22
CNN Expansión MBA Ranking 2021-22
- International Business, Governance and Economics - 6 ECTS
- Commercial Management - 6 ECTS
- Leadership, Conduct and Social Responsibility - 6 ECTS
- Human Resources Management - 6 ECTS
- Financial Management - 6 ECTS
- Technology and Operations Management - 6 ECTS
- Strategic Management - 6 ECTS
- Comprehensive Company Analysis - 6 ECTS
- Choose the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects – 10 ECTS
- External internship - 6 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 6 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialization program, in an online format, that you can take at the end of your Master.
This educational model gives you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualized qualification to set yourself apart in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 Territories to conquer
1. Management of business change
In order to boost the organization’s competitiveness, you will develop the capacity to anticipate and adapt to change.
2. Global perspective and innovation
You will apply the latest technologies and adopt a flexible approach to managing based on the requirements of new markets and the evolution of society.
3. Leadership in organizations
You will develop aptitudes such as teamwork, motivation, internal and external communication, business ethics and CSR.
Alejandro de Pablo
More than 25 years of management experience
Irene Talavera Fabra
D. in Business Administration from Henley Business School.
Mario Weitz Schneir
General Director of Consulta Abierta, Former Advisor to the International Monetary Fund and International Lecturer on World Economy.
Luis Expósito Sáez
Founder of a chain of DIY supermarkets. 25 years of experience in Financial Management and General Management positions in different companies, mainly in the distribution sector.
Ángel Andreu Escario
Board director Grupo INHISA CEO, A2A Solutions.
Ángel del Castillo
D. in Business Management from the University of Santiago de Compostela.
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- General Director
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Strategic Director
- Business Developer
To be a student on EAE’s MBA in Spanish, it is crucial that you have a proactive, brave, adventurous spirit and a desire to change things.
The Master is designed for professionals with studies or a professional background in:
- Business Administration and Management
- Financial and Actuarial Economics
- Accounting and Finance
- Political Science and Public Management
- Engineering in Industrial Organisation
- Double Degrees in Law and Business Administration
If you want to access the Master from another field of knowledge or without professional experience, you must complete a set of supplementary training courses in order to develop their knowledge bases required for the Master. These extra courses are compulsory and must be completed before the start of the Master program.