Master in Events Management and Organization
“We teach you to combine efficacy and ethics in strategic decision-making, and to measure the reputational risk for your organization”
María Nuño De la Rosa
Directora del Máster
- Full Time
- Young Professional
- Oct. 2023
- 10 months
Nowadays, events organization is a strategic pillar underpinning the growth and positioning of a corporate identity. Both big and small companies need professionals equipped to oversee integrated strategic communication.
Organizations are increasingly gaining a fuller overview of the impacts of hosting an event, from the economic and social aspects right through to environmental considerations.
With this in mind, the Master in Events Management and Organization gives you a holistic vision of events management, gaining key multidisciplinary throughout the program in relation to the management, organization and implementation or every aspect of an event effectively and efficiently.
Participants on the Master have the option to specialize in Protocol or MICE Tourism (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing & Exhibitions), or to acquire a global overview of the two areas, if they prefer.
As a result, at the end of the program, successful graduates will have the qualification of Master in Events Management and Organization, majoring in Protocol or in MICE Tourism.
OFFICIAL MASTERS DEGREE
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Master in Events Management and Organization from EAE Business School and the Master in Events Management and Organization from the Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE)
Reasons to take this master
- Global vision: You will become a professional with a holistic overview, using a multidisciplinary to manage events efficiently.
- Expert Panel: Faculty formed of acclaimed academics and renowned Event Management professionals, developing skills from first-hand application in events.
- Prestigious partners: EAE Business School Madrid works with Spain’s leading communication associations: DIRCOM, ADECEC, CORPORATE EXCELLENCE, AM and AEA.
- Business Networking: A unique opportunity to build a network of contacts by developing relationships with you classmates and lecturers specializing in your area of interest.
- Specialization: We give you the chance to map out your future. This Master gives you the option to choose between two specialization programs: Protocol, focusing on the creation, management and supervision of different types of events and ceremonies; or MICE Tourism, gaining insight into running tourism events with an emphasis on reducing seasonality.
El Economista Ranking 2021
El Economista Ranking 2022
MERCO TALENT Ranking 2022
- Organization of Events and Ceremonies – 6 ECTS
- Event Design and Production – 3 ECTS
- New Channels. Organization and Creation of Online Events – 3 ECTS
- Executive Skills in Events Management – 3ECTS
- Event Strategy, Planning and Evaluation – 6 ECTS
- Financing. Sponsorship and Budgetary Management – 3 ECTS
- Communication through new channels. Inbound Marketing and Web Environment – 6 ECTS
- Official Protocol – 6 ECTS
- Social Protocol – 6 ECTS
- Business Protocol – 6 ECTS
- MICE and Business Tourism Events Organization – 12 ECTS
- Themed Events – 6 ECTS
- Elige las asignaturas que quieras cursar y que amplían tu abanico de futuras opciones profesionales – 10 ECTS
- Company Internship – 6 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 6 ECTS
3 Territories to conquer
1. Strategic Vision
Acquire the knowledge required to obtain a clear overview of the opportunities and risks involved in organizing events in terms of sustainability and social impact.
Develop the skills needed to lead each process within events organization, for both institutional and events.
3. Events organization
Distinguish between political organizations and different cultural uses to apply them to events organization.
President of the International Institute in Security Studies and Vice President of the International Institute of Protocol.
Mencía de Garcillán
Marketing Director of Laboratorios Esseka, S.L.
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- Executive Events Director
- Conference Centre Manager
- Venue Manager
- Event Planner
- Public House Manager
- Digital Event Communication Specialist
- Protocol Specialist
- Cultural Event Campaign Organizers and Managers
To access this Master, students must have a Bachelor Degree qualification or a Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Technical Engineering or Technical Architecture, or a University Diploma prior to starting the studies.
The Master is primarily designed for graduates with a Bachelor Degree or University Diploma in:
- Graduates of Communication, Marketing or Social Sciences
- Hospitality professionals with Events competencies
- Communication and Advertising professionals
- Ceremony and Events professionals
- Fundraising experts
- Destination Managers
- Experts in Place Marketing
If you want to access the Master and do not have a university qualification in the aforementioned areas of knowledge or have not completed official Master programs that cover the fundamental aspects of these qualifications, you must complete a set of supplementary training courses in order to develop their knowledge bases required for the Master. These extra courses are compulsory and must be completed before the start of the Master program.