Master in Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
“We have managed to generate a discussion forum to share knowledge and reflect on the new strategies required in the digital sphere”
Director of the Master
- Full Time
- 60 ECTS
- Young Professional
- Apr. 2023
- 10 months
Consumers and the way they consume are constantly changing, so brands have to be prepared to offer what their customers demand. The digital ecosystem is a hugely valuable platform for doing business in an innovative way. As a result, there is ever-increasing demand in the labour market for profiles with effective skills and knowledge in the digital environment.
The time of Digital Marketing is now. Companies need dynamic, proactive, professionals with a great capacity for adaptation. With this in mind, the Master in Digital Marketing & E-commerce at EAE Business School Madrid equips you to capitalize on the new opportunities presented by the digital world, using techniques and tools that enable us to connect with the interests of modern consumers.
We help you drive the change and develop a global strategy that gives you insight into all the strategic and operation aspects, alongside lecturers who boast extensive experience in the digital sector, with a practical methodology and a professional focus.
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Máster en Marketing Digital & Ecommerce from EAE Business School and the Master en Marketing Digital & Ecommerce por la Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE)
Reasons to take this master
- Tools for the digital world: You will work alongside our faculty every day to gain insight into tools such as CRM and the technological software to run mailing campaigns, as well as programming, e-commerce creation, marketplaces, etc., learning all the key factors to launch your business successfully.
- A world filled with possibilities: The digital environment reaches everywhere and you can take your business, brand or products anywhere in the world at any time.
- Digit-all: You will gain a command of all aspects of digital communication, from commercial planning all the way through to customer acquisition and loyalty building. A holistic overview.
- Faculty of sector professionals: Throughout the program, you will be accompanied by lecturers who are professionals from leading companies in the sector, giving you the chance to evolve alongside them and learn to set yourself apart and boost your profile for the future.
- Networking: Take full advantage of the opportunity to expand your network of contacts through conferences with company executives specializing in the field of marketing, as well as with your lecturers and classmates throughout the program.
- Introduction to the digital environment and the online marketing and communication main features – 6 ECTS
- Search engine marketing and advertising – 6 ECTS
- Result-oriented and Mobile Marketing – 6 ECTS
- Social Media Marketing – 6 ECTS
- Design of websites and virtual stores – 6 ECTS
- Customers, logistics and regulations management – 6 ECTS
- Outcome of analysis – 6 ECTS
- Online business plan – 6 ECTS
- Course the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects – 10 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 12 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialisation, in online format, to be taken at the end of your Master's degree.
This educational model offers you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualised qualification to differentiate yourself in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 territories to conquer
1. Digital strategies
Gaining a 360º overview to implement a communication with a positive impact on the commercialization, customer acquisition and loyalty building in digital settings.
Taking a leap forward in an electronic commerce business by gaining a command of measuring and analysis to optimize and continuously improve the virtual store.
Understanding and capitalizing on the latest technologies within the supply chain and e-commerce to reach customers efficiently by optimizing processes.
Pablo Martin Antonraz
International MBA and Master in Marketing Management and Multimedia Communication.
Juan Carlos Quintero
Director of InkaMarketing.
Esther González Lorca
CEO and co-founder of UpToBe Marketing.
Manuel Martín Esparza
CEO at PanEuro Search Marketing.
Aitor Ruano Pino
CEO and co-founder of UpToBe Marketing.
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- Director of Digital Marketing
- Director of e-Commerce
- Brand Digital Manager
- Digital Project Manager
- e-Commerce Manager
- SEM Manager
- SEO Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Content Curator
- Digital Communication Manager
To access this Master, students must have a Bachelor Degree qualification or a Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Technical Engineering or Technical Architecture, or a University Diploma prior to starting the studies.
The Master is primarily designed for graduates with a Bachelor Degree or University Diploma in:
- Business Administration and Management
- Marketing, Advertising
- Law and Humanities