Master in Financial Management
- Part Time
- 60 ECTS
- Oct. 2023
- 12 months
This master's degree is taught in SPANISH
The success of any project or organization is based on an optimal financial strategy. The Master in Financial Management of EAE Business School Madrid equips you with the tools required to achieve this. Through a combination of traditional knowledge, such as the balanced scorecard and hedging instruments, and insight into the most innovative advances in the field, such as Fintech, blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
With a practical methodology based on case studies, you will be able to resolve the real situations faced by a Financial Manager. You will gain insight into the reality of the business world and meet other professionals in the sector, who will enable you to expand your network of contacts.
The Master in Financial Management will give you the boost you need for your professional development, equipping you with the knowledge, skills and tools required to lead any project or organization successfully.
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Master in Financial Management from EAE Business School and Master in Financial Management by the Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE)
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reasons to take this master
- Data and Technology Economy: Technological innovations and data analysis are becoming extremely important assets in a company. With this in mind, you will gain knowledge in innovative techniques and big data, as well as learning how to apply them in the world of finance.
- Financial Critical Thinking: By working on real practical case studies, you will gain a completely practical perspective that will enable you to develop your critical thinking and high-impact financial decision-making skills
- Management and action: You will acquire the skills required to make decisions with a leadership mindset and achieve the set objectives.
- Networking: This program and the business school in general create the perfect climate for networking. You will build a network of professional contacts at both a national and international level.
- Transformation for the Future: You will develop the skills required to transform key business areas and gain one of the professional profiles in the highest demand on the labour market.
Merco Talent Ranking 2022
El Economista Ranking 2022
El Economista Ranking 2022
- Financial statement analysis - 4 ECTS
- Balanced Scorecard - 3 ECTS
- Business risk management - 3 ECTS
- Taxation of financial operations - 2 ECTS
- Cash Management - 3 ECTS
- Credit Management - 3 ECTS
- Long- and short-term financial planning and budgetary management - 3 ECTS
- Investment analysis and evaluation - 4 ECTS
- Financial markets and instruments - 3 ECTS
- Financial risk management - 4 ECTS
- Company valuation - 4 ECTS
- Portfolio management - 3 ECTS
- Big Data in the financial sphere - 3 ECTS
- New technologies and their applications - 3 ECTS
Choose the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects - 10 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis - 15 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialization program, in an online format, that you can take at the end of your Master.
This educational model gives you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualized qualification to set yourself apart in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 Territories to conquer
1. Global Strategy
You will gain a command of both financing techniques and sources with the aim of leading and developing the financial strategy in order to achieve the set objectives.
2. Innovative Trends
You will digitally transform traditional businesses and adapt them to the most innovative technologies within the financial sector. Moreover, you will gain insight into the management of fintech companies, risk hedging and valuations
3. Leadership in organizations
You will develop the skills required to lead an international organization, including teamwork, communication, motivation, business ethics and CSR.
D. in Economics and Business Administration from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Business consulting partner at Alcocer&Co.
Corporate Finance Director at GESVALT.
Managing Partner at IFRYDHE Training and Development.
Deputy Director of Valuation and Financial Risks at InterMoney - CIMD Group.
Borja de la Cuesta
Manager at Arthur D. Little
Acceso y salidas profesionales
The knowledge and skills you acquire here and now will have a real impact on your professional life. Start imagining this bright future and take a look at some of the professional opportunities that await you:
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Financial and Accounting Director
- Financial Controller
- Audit Manager
- Director of Risks in banking and insurance firms
- Director of Investment Analysis and Management
To access this Master, students must have a Bachelor Degree qualification or a Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Technical Engineering or Technical Architecture, or a University Diploma prior to starting the studies.
The Master is preferably designed for graduates with a Bachelor Degree, University Diploma in:
- Business Administration and Management
- Marketing and Advertising
If you want to access the Master and do not have a university qualification in the aforementioned areas of knowledge or have not completed official Master programs that cover the fundamental aspects of these qualifications, you must complete a set of supplementary training courses in order to develop their knowledge bases required for the Master. These extra courses are compulsory and must be completed before the start of the Master program.