Master in Finance
- Full Time
- 60 ECTS
- Young Professional
- Apr. 2023
- 10 months
This master's degree is taught in SPANISH
The global economic impacts caused by the current landscape require professionals who know and understand the financial sphere for making the best decisions that help to minimize risks and detect new opportunities. All this requires knowledge.
The Master in Finance of EAE Business School Madrid gives you a firm grounding by combining the two big areas of work in the world of Finance: Consultancy and Management. To achieve this, you will gain the insights that make a great financial professional: the ethical and mathematical foundations of finance and market analysis. Of course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of financial consultancy, which requires knowledge of the different financial products and acquiring the key factors to build the most suitable products for each client. Other key aspects include treasury management, the balanced scorecard, decision-making in the fields of investment and financing, the basic aspects of accounting analysis and, most importantly, developing the executive skills required to manage teams and making decisions.
Throughout the program, you will be accompanied by leading professionals from sector, as the syllabus of the Master has been developed by an advisory body of executives from top companies such as La Caixa and Endesa, among others, who guarantee that the academic content is fully aligned with the reality of the business world.
OFFICIAL MASTER'S DEGREE
Once you successfully complete your programme, you will be awarded a double degree: Master's Degree in Finance from EAE Business School and the Master's Degree in Financial Planning and Advice from the Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE)
*Official degree recognized by the Ministry of Education of Colombia and SUNEDU.
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reasons to take this master
- Prestigious Partners: EAE Business School is a member of one of the leading accounting association in Spain: AECA (Spanish Association of Company Accounting and Administration).
- Advisory Board: The Master’s syllabus has been developed with an advisory board, formed by 23 professionals from leading companies, such as Unilever, Sony, Mango, Nissan, Heineken, Endesa and La Caixa, among others, which guarantees that the academic content is adapted to the business world.
- Global vision: With an executive perspective and thinking in financial terms, you will gain a comprehensive overview of the entire financial cycle.
- Business Networking: The Master gives you the opportunity to expand your network of contacts, meeting executives from leading companies, such as Google, Vodafone, Accenture, Intel and Cepsa, among others.
- EAE Entrepreneur: Our entrepreneurial students have access to EAE Lab, our business incubator that provides the learning resources, financing and guidance required to transform a good idea into a real business venture.
Ranking MERCO TALENTO 2022
"EdUniversal" Ranking 2022
Ranking “El Mundo” 2022
- Ethical and fundamental foundations – 6 ECTS
- Analysis of the economic environment and financial markets – 6 ECTS
- Fixed-income securities market – 6 ECTS
- Variable-income securities market – 6 ECTS
- Derivative instruments – 6 ECTS
- Financial products – 6 ECTS
- Investment selection – 6 ECTS
- Financial consultancy and planning – 6 ECTS
- Financial statement analysis – 3 ECTS
- Financial planning and control. Balanced scorecard – 4 ECTS
- Investment decisions – 3 ECTS
- Financing decisions – 3 ECTS
- Company valuation – 3 ECTS
- International taxation planning – 2 ECTS
- Instruments based on Blockchain technology – 3 ECTS
- Other OTC financial instruments – 3 ECTS
- Choose the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects - 10 ECTS
- Internship in companies - 6 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 6 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialisation, in online format, to be taken at the end of your Master's degree.
This educational model offers you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualised qualification to differentiate yourself in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 Territories to conquer
1. Strategic vision
You will gain a strategic overview of finance and align it with the company’s overall strategy.
2. Financial instruments
Gain a command of the techniques, instruments and tools used in the management of company finance.
3. Executive leadership
You will develop the essential competencies and skills to make financial decisions in line with the company’s strategic goals. You will learn to lead from the perspective of a financial advisor.
Francisco Javier Rivas
Managing Partner at IFRYDHE Training and Development.
PhD in Applied Economics from the URJC.
Independent financial consultant and associate professor at several universities and business schools.
Investment and Strategy Director of the Asset Management unit of the Allianz Group in Spain.
D. in Economics.
D. from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas de Madrid.
Professional prospects and entry profile
The knowledge and skills you acquire here and now will have a real impact on your professional life. Start imagining this bright future and take a look at some of the professional opportunities that await you:
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Director of Administration and Finance
- Economic Director
- Financial Director
- Head of Treasury
- Head of Financial Administration
The following specific qualifications will entitle candidates to access the Master:
- University Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Management
- Bachelor Degree in Financial and Actuarial Economics
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor Degree in Economics
- University Diploma in Business Sciences
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Industrial Organization
- Double Degrees in Law and Business Administration
Other Bachelor degrees or official qualifications whose syllabus includes courses on finance or company economics.
To take the Master in Supply Chain Management must previously have been admitted in accordance with the specific admission requirements and merit evaluation criteria stipulated.
As mentioned earlier, the Master open to students with a very diverse range of access profiles, including graduates with a Bachelor Degree in the field of social sciences, technical qualifications, or humanities with a broad selection of specializations.
However, the Master is primarily designed for graduates with the following qualifications, in line with the recommended profile:
- Business Sciences
- Business Administration and Management or other similar Bachelor Degrees
- Economics or other similar Bachelor Degrees
- Industrial Engineering and other Engineering programs
Students who do not have a university qualification in one of the fields of knowledge that entitle them to access the Master program immediately, as specified above, and who have not completed an official Master program that includes the fundamental knowledge covered by these qualification programs must complete supplementary training courses to develop their knowledge bases to the required level with respect to the basic areas of Business Management. These supplementary training courses are compulsory and will be run before the start of the first semester of the Master, specifically, between the last week of August and the mid-October.
The Master is open to students with a very diverse range of access profiles, including graduates with a Bachelor Degree in the field of social sciences or Diplomas of Engineering and Architecture in various specializations. However, the Master is primarily designed for university graduates with the following recommended profile:
- Engineering and Architecture Diplomas
- Business Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Market Research and Techniques
- Finance and Accounting
- Other Bachelor Degrees similar to Business Administration or Economics
Students who do not have a university qualification in one of the fields of knowledge that entitle them to access the Master program immediately, as specified above, or who have not completed an official Master program that includes the fundamental knowledge covered by these qualification programs must complete supplementary training courses to develop their knowledge bases to the required level with respect to the basic areas of Business Management. These supplementary training courses are compulsory and will be run before the start of the first semester of the Master, specifically, between the last week of August and the mid-October.