Master in Marketing Management
- 60 ECTS
- Oct. 2023
- 12 months
This master's degree is taught in SPANISH
There is an increasing number of consumers who, beyond simply focusing on the product or service, are looking for honest and transparent companies and brands committed to the environment and social causes. Therefore, companies need communication and marketing professionals with specialist knowledge to tackle these new challenges.
Giving you a 360º perspective, the Master in Marketing Management of EAE Business School Madrid equips you to lead and drive forward new marketing strategies to capitalize on opportunities in global markets. The program will enable you to steer new internationalization processes and oversee the digital transformation of the company, turning you into a professional with strategic and operational vision.
Moreover, this program includes a module that gives you in-depth insight into yourself, identifying your strengths as a professional and enhancing your leadership capacity and the soft skills that companies demand.
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Master in Marketing Management from EAE Business School and the Master in Marketing Management by the Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE).
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reasons to take this master
- Agile & Design Thinking: The methodologies taught on this Master will help you develop the creativity and innovation in the company, enhancing the flexibility and agility of processes.
- Next Level Marketing: The program is designed by professionals in the sector, whom you will work alongside on a daily basis, enabling you to take the leap from professional to expert, becoming a leader who transform, inspires and generates a tangible impact.
- Global vision: a program designed to give you a 360º vision that enables you to innovate and lead a consumer-centric marketing strategy.
- Business School: Studying at EAE Madrid always gives you a double competitive advantage. You acquire all the skills and knowledge required to lead marketing teams, as well as the benefitting from the expertise that characterizes a business school, from the global networking opportunities and soft skills development right through to the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Digital Marketing: The digital concept is an integral part of Marketing, so you will learn to have a data-driven approach to decision-making, as well as gaining a command of measuring and monitoring tools, to obtain a full, well-rounded profile.
El Mundo Ranking 2021
El Economista Ranking 2022
MERCO TALENTO Ranking 2022
- Liquid Organizations and Digital Transformation – 3 ECTS
- Business Ecosystem, Open Innovation and New Businesses in the Digital Age – 3 ECTS
- The New Consumer Mindset – 3 ECTS
- UX Research and Design Thinking: Creative Thinking, a key factor in resolving real problems – 3 ECTS
- Market Research and Sales Forecasts – 4 ECTS
- Product and Price Development Strategies – 5 ECTS
- Omnichannel: the new paradigm in the distribution and communication strategy – 5 ECTS
- CRM. Integrated Customer Management – 4 ECTS
- Digital Channel: Search, Social and Display. Planning – 5 ECTS
- Inbound and Marketing Automation – 4 ECTS
- Soft Skill: Leadership and Negotiation – 3 ECTS
- Finance and Management Control for Marketing Directors – 3 ECTS
- Choose the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects – 10 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 15 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialization program, in an online format, that you can take at the end of your Master.
This educational model gives you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualized qualification to set yourself apart in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 Territories to conquer
1. Strategic vision
Gain an in-depth understanding of information sources, as well as identifying the opportunities presented by the market with respect to strategies for achieving an organization’s goals.
2. Team leadership
Become a team leader in a global setting, becoming the perfect addition to the marketing department of an organization.
3. Market trends
Identify new business opportunities, weighing the benefit up against the risk using your knowledge of key factors such as digital transformation, and leading the change towards new management systems in the organization.
Director of Digital Business and Multichannel at Liberbank.
Pablo Martín Antoranz
International MBA and Master in Marketing Management and Multimedia Communication.
Executive Director of ANEXA Consulting
Ángel del Castillo
D. in Business Management from the University of Santiago de Compostela.
Developing its consulting firm IdeasActionLab.
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Director of Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Category Manager
- Commercial Director
- Key Account Manager
To access this Master, students must have a Bachelor Degree qualification or a Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Technical Engineering or Technical Architecture, or a University Diploma prior to starting the studies.
The Master is primarily designed for graduates with a Bachelor Degree or University Diploma in:
- Economics and Business
- Marketing and Advertising
- Law and Humanities
- Other related studies