Master in Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Part Time
- Part Time
- 60 ECTS
- Oct. 2023
- 12 months
This master's degree is taught in SPANISH
Information and communication technologies (ICT), such as the Internet and social media, have completely transformed the traditional communication models, as well as distribution. Therefore, everything related to the digital sphere still presents a great opportunity to keep doing business.
Within this context, the labour market is increasingly demanding more dynamic, proactive professional profiles that can lead 360º projects in an organization. In response to this situation, EAE Madrid has developed the Master in Digital Marketing & Ecommerce of EAE Business School Madrid, which is designed to enable executive professionals to build a successful digital business plan.
The program equips you to capitalize on the new opportunities generated by the digital world, through techniques and tools that enable you to connect with the interests of modern consumers. We help you drive the change and develop a global strategy, with insight into all the strategic and operational aspects, with a faculty of professionals with extensive experience in the digital sector, all with a practical approach and a clear professional focus.
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Master in Digital Marketing & Ecommerce from EAE Business School and the Master in Digital Marketing & Ecommerce by the Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE).
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reasons to take this master
- Tools for the digital world: You will learn from real case studies that give you in-depth insight into specialist tools used on the market for different campaigns, such as Google AdWords and Google Analytics, SEM Rush, influencer marketing tools like Flu VIP and similar programs, mobile apps, programmatic advertising, e-mail tools like Mailchimp and Prestashop to create virtual stores.
- A world full of possibilities: The digital sphere is everywhere and you can take your business, brand or products anywhere in the world at all times.
- Digit-all: We equip you with the skills to gain a command of all the aspects involved in digital communication, from commercial planning right through to customer acquisition and loyalty, giving you a holistic overview to lead an efficient digital strategy
- Faculty of sector professionals: Throughout the program, you will be guided by lecturers who are professionals in the field working for leading companies in the sector, enabling you to evolve and learn from their insight to set yourself apart and boost your profile for the future.
- Networking: We give you the opportunity to expand your network of contacts through conferences with executives from leading companies in the field of marketing.
- True Potential Experience: Enjoy an experience that combines the Master in Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Part Time with a Personalized Professional Development Plan, guided by a True Potential Advisor, who will help you find, focus and develop your true potential.
El Mundo Ranking 2021
El Mundo Ranking 2022
MERCO Talento Ranking 2022
- Introduction to the Digital Environment and Pillars of Online Marketing and Communication – 6 ECTS
- Fundamental considerations in online strategies
- Online business models and trends: Specific and blended models
- Areas of activity in online marketing
- Fundamental performance metrics
- Strategic approach to the global online marketing online plan and its alignments with the general marketing and business plan
- Strategic analysis and plan
- Internal and external analysis. Relevance of the SWOT analysis
- Strategy implementation: Execution, monitoring, control (KPI, BSC)
- Search Engine Marketing and Advertising – 6 ECTS
- Search engine: Origin of the search engines, types of results, the search algorithm
- On-page factors: Domain, URL, Robots.txt file, XML sitemaps, hosting, Google Webmaster Tools, meta tags
- Off-page factors: Popularity, link building/link baiting, link monitoring and proscribed techniques
- ROI analysis and monitoring
- Advertising platforms: Google Adwords, Search Network and Display Network
- Campaign planning and management: Pricing, keywords, campaign structure, keyword consistency, quality score, SEO and SEM, KPI and ROI monitoring and analysis
- Performance Marketing – 6 ECTS
- E-mail marketing as a key tool for communication with current and potential customers
- Bulk mailing platforms within the e-mail marketing strategy
- E-mail marketing optimization campaigns
- Introduction to databases: Design and management with suppliers
- What is affiliate marketing?
- Business overview and affiliate network agents
- When to use affiliate marketing
- Designing an affiliation program
- Social Media Marketing – 6 ECTS
- Social media strategy
- Key social media for marketing
- Social branding channels
- Global social media plan and community management
- Facebook Business Manager
- Tik Tok and Pinterest, emerging social media
- Instagram: External measuring tools
- LinkedIn analytics: Measuring a company page
- Social analytics. KPI dashboards
- Influencer Marketing
- Website Design, Usability and the Online Store – 6 ECTS
- Creating a website with WordPress
- Web design
- WooCommerce: Installing the online store
- Product creation
- Configuration of the online store
- What is the user experience?
- UX research
- Design visual and perception
- Customer Management, Logistics and Regulations – 6 ECTS
- Basic CRM concepts. Differences between CRM and relationship marketing
- CRM strategies and tools. Social CRM
- Customer service
- Customer loyalty
- Loyalty tools. Corporate Social Responsibility
- Introduction to Logistics and Transport Operations Management: E-Commerce companies. From the supply chain to supply networks. Sustainable urban logistics. Logistics and e-commerce marketing
- Fundamental aspects of logistics and supply chain management. Collaborative logistics. Just-in-Time vs. Just-in-Case. Logistics 4.0 and SCM 4.0
- Warehousing logistics: Design and Location. Outsourcing: Manufacturing vs. Buying
- Warehousing logistics: Stock valuation
- Inventory logistics. Wilson’s model. ABC method
- Distribution: The problems of home delivery and packaging
- Reverse logistics
- Logistics information systems
- Performance Analysis – 6 ECTS
- Introduction to web analytics
- Practical examples and case studies with different websites. Benchmarking in analytics
- Google Analytics for analysing metrics in e-commerce. Study and use of the tool. Metrics and KPIs
- Preparation for official Google examinations
- Introduction to general economic and financial analysis
- Analytical tools
- Key financial statements. Metrics and ratios
- Online business plan – 6 ECTS
- Key business aspects
- Business Plan format: Strategy, operational structure and indicators
- Practical example: Business Plan
- Choose the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects - 10 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 12 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialization program, in an online format, that you can take at the end of your Master.
This educational model gives you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualized qualification to set yourself apart in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 Territories to conquer
1. Digital strategies
Get a 360º vision to implement a communication strategy with a positive impact on commercialization, customer acquisition and loyalty in digital settings.
Take a step ahead in electronic commerce by gaining a command of measurement and analytical tools and techniques for the optimization and continuous improvement of your virtual store.
3. Digital planning
Lead an organization’s adaptation to a new digital ecosystem, taking into account the key factors in planning, with in-depth insight into measuring, analysis and optimization.
Juan Carlos Quintero
Director of InkaMarketing
Pablo Martín Antoranz
International MBA and Master in Marketing Management and Multimedia Communication.
David de Matías
CEO and Founder of Marketing Insider Review
Alexia de la Morena
Business Brand Manager, journalist and neuropsychologist specialized in advertising, MKT, communication and sales.
Technology advisor and consultant for the Inditex Group
Professional prospects and entry profile
The knowledge and skills you acquire here and now will have a real impact on your professional life. Start imagining this bright future and take a look at some of the professional opportunities that await you:
- Digital Marketing Director
- E-Commerce Director
- Brand Digital Manager
- Digital Project Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- SEM Manager
- SEO Manager
- Social Media Manager
To access this Master, students must have a Bachelor Degree qualification or a Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Technical Engineering or Technical Architecture, or a University Diploma prior to starting the studies.
The Master is preferably designed for graduates with a Bachelor Degree, University Diploma in:
- Business Administration and Management
- Marketing and Advertising
- Law and Humanities