This master's degree is taught in SPANISH
In the globalized, competitive and changing economic landscape in which companies now operate, they require greater control and productivity to be able to compete in such an environment. Controlling the flow of the information and material generated throughout the process from the supplier to the end customer, including the steps in production centres, logistics and points of sale, depends on effective Supply Chain Management, which has therefore become a key factor in making any product or service competitive.
With the Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics of EAE Business School Madrid, you will be equipped to design, implement and maintain a strategic vision of the management of the whole area of Operations and, in particular, Logistics and comprehensive Supply Chain Management.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to gain first-hand insight into the world of Logistics, visiting company departments in order to see how it all works from the inside.
Taking this Master in EAE Business School is an assurance of success, as it is certified by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, giving this program the maximum guarantee of quality. The syllabus and teaching materials are designed so that, if you choose, you can successfully sit the Level 1 SCPro examination. Dare to take on this challenge and gain a valuable international accreditation.
OFFICIAL MASTER'S DEGREE
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics from EAE Business School and the Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics by the Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE)
*Official degree recognized by the Ministry of Education of Colombia and SUNEDU.
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reasons to take this master
- CSCMP quality assurance: EAE Business School Madrid is certified by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, giving this program the maximum guarantee of quality.
- Professional SCPro certification: The syllabus and teaching materials on the Master are designed to enable you to sit the SCPro Level 1 certificate successfully. Therefore, this program enables you to tackle this challenge effectively and gain a prestigious international accreditation.
- Experiential learning: You will have the chance to visit the Logistics departments of leading companies in the sector and gain a first-hand insight into how they work.
- Residential program in California: At the end of the tuition period, you have the option to train abroad on a two-week residential program (at an additional cost) at UC Berkeley, California. Train in an international setting and destination.
True Potential Experience: Enjoy an experience that combines the Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics with a Personalized Professional Development Plan, guided by a True Potential Advisor, who will help you find, focus and develop your true potential.
El Mundo Ranking 2022
QS Ranking 2022
MERCO Talento 2022
- Strategic Business Management and Marketing and Sales Management - 6 ECTS
- Supply Chain Planning: Support Functions and Financial Management - 3 ECTS
- Supply Chain Planning Strategies by Sector - 3 ECTS
- Trends and Benchmarking in Supply Chain: e-Commerce in Supply Chain Planning - 3 ECTS
- Simulation Models for Supply Chain Planning - 3 ECTS
- Sustainable Logistics and Operations Management Simulation - 3 ECTS
- Global Supply Chain Planning - 3 ECTS
- Management and Technologies in Supply Chain Management - 3 ECTS
- Supply Chain Basic Concepts, Planning and Design - 3 ECTS
- Executive Development and People Management - 3 ECTS
- Challenges in Purchasing and Harvard Negotiation Techniques - 3 ECTS
- Production Management - 6 ECTS
- Logistics and Storage Management. Order Fulfilment & CRM - 3 ECTS
- Management of Transportation, Distribution and Shipping - 3 ECTS
- Choose the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects - 10 ECTS
- Internship - 6 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis - 6 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialization program, in an online format, that you can take at the end of your Master.
This educational model gives you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualized qualification to set yourself apart in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 Territories to conquer
1. Supply chain management
You will lead the supply chain by incorporating the latest advances in technology and business management methodology.
2. Leadership in Operations and Logistics
You will head an operations and logistics department embracing the latest innovations and developments in distribution, consumer and supplier networks, as well as effectively managing network and channel relations effectively
3. Executive Skills Development
You will incentivize the development of personal and executive skills to enhance efficiency in decision-making, as well as boosting your capacity to detect, analyse and resolve incidents.
Ricardo de Vera Álvaro
20 years’ professional experience in different fields, at operational and commercial level, both in Commercial and Operations Management, in Shipping Companies, Freight Forwarders and Logistics Operators.
David Hidalgo Carvajal
PhD in Logistics, Materials and Supply Chain Management from Zaragoza Logistic Center.
Elena María Bulmer Santana
With a Bachelor Degree in Biology, before doing a Master at the University of Reading (UK) and a PhD at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
José Antonio de la Rosa López
He has a Master in Prevention Management in the Company from the European Institute of Health and Social Welfare.
Ángel Andreu Escario
Bachelor Degree in Nautical and Maritime Transport from the Universidad de Oviedo. He has extensive experience in management positions.
José Enrique Fernández del Campo Carreño
Bachelor Degree in Journalism from UCM-UDIMA, Bachelor Degree in Law from the Universidad San Pablo CEU specializing in Sales, Negotiation and KAM at IE and TEA-CEGOS.
Trinidad Yera Cuesta
Harvard Program in Communication, Leadership and Electoral Campaigns. Master in Labour Relations, IESE Program in Leadership for Public Management and Bachelor Degree in Political Science and Sociology from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
Specializing in Economic Theory at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Luis Eugenio Carretero Díaz
He is Professor of Business Organization at the Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales and Professor of Business Organization at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- Operations Director
- Director of Logistics
- Director of Distribution
- Director of Import/Export
- Purchasing Manager
- Reverse Logistics Manager
- Distribution Centre Manager
- Logistics and Operations Consultant
- Stock Control Manager
- Supplier Negotiation Manager
- Warehouse Manager
To access this Master, students must have a Bachelor Degree qualification or a Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Technical Engineering or Technical Architecture, or a University Diploma prior to starting the studies.
The Master is primarily designed for graduates with a Bachelor Degree or University Diploma in:
- Business Administration and Management
- Marketing, Advertising
If you want to access the Master from another field of knowledge or without professional experience, you must complete a set of supplementary training courses in order to develop their knowledge bases required for the Master. These extra courses are compulsory and must be completed before the start of the Master program.