Global Máster in Business Analytics & Data Strategy
“The program contains the optimal mix of data strategies and technical development, as well as the analytical business capacities and the skills required to put a transformation into action”.
María Victoria Rivas López
Director of Global Master in Business Analytics & Data Strategy
- Hybrid Learning
- 60 ECTS
- Apr. 2023
- 12 months
Nowadays, companies all over the world use data and its subsequent management to design their strategy and extract valuable information in order to obtain useful, tangible and transformational solutions for businesses and society.
Due to the market’s huge capacity to generate data, there is constant demand for professionals equipped with the analytical capacity, business knowledge and technical skills to develop these procedures.
The Global Master in Business Analytics & Data Strategy gives you the opportunity to adapt to the latest technological developments, together with the strategic vision for their analytical implementation in companies through high-impact initiatives.
With this program, you will gain the great benefit of learning through our hybrid methodology, which blends online tuition with a residential stage at the business school’s campus, where you will put the knowledge acquired into practice with the support of international faculty of professionals in the sector.
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Global Máster in Business Analytics & Data Strategy from EAE Business School and the Global Máster in Business Analytics & Data Strategy by the Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE).
Reasons to take this master
- Two hemispheres of knowledge: With the help of this program, you will become an expect in both the technological and business sides of the sector, equipped to apply your knowledge and skills in both spheres.
- Application of Big Data: With the knowledge you acquire, you will be able to implement the data strategy in and area of business. You will learn to extract relevant, impactful information through data analysis.
- Tools that make all the difference: You will gain first-hand insight into the essential tools of Data Analytics, as well as the programming languages that set you apart in the sector.
- Agile methodology: You will learn to apply and implement flexible plans to be executed in the short term in any organization.
Ranking QS MASTERS 2021/22
Ranking “El Economista” 2022
Ranking EDUNIVERSAL BEST MASTERS 2021/22
- Introduction to Data Driven Management & Analytics- 3 ECTS:
- Data Governance and Data-Driven Strategy - 3 ECTS
- Law and Ethics of Data - 3 ECTS:
- Cybersecurity - 3 ECTS:
- Business Analytics I - 2 ECTS
- Business Analytics II - 3 ECTS
- Thinking & Communicating with Data - 1 ECTS
- Digital Transformation - 4 ECTS
- Data Management - 3 ECTS
- Data Visualization - 4 ECTS
- Big Data - 3 ECTS
- Data Science & Artificial Intelligence - 4 ECTS
- Innovation - 2 ECTS
- Design Thinking - 2 ECTS
- Agile Project Management- 2 ECTS
- Change Management, leadership & Communication - 2 ECTS
- Nurturing Data Talent- 2 ECTS
- Choose the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects – 10 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 15 ECTS
3 Territories to conquer
1. Data as a common language
Learn to make impactful data-based decisions, communicate with data and interact with the different business areas through the efficient management of information.
2. Digital business-knowledge
Develop a holistic business vision to respond to the organization’s needs through an in-depth knowledge of the digital transformation happening all around us practically every second.
3. Leadership of data projects
Design, execute and lead transformation projects with knowledge based on Design Thinking, Agile and Change Management.
María Victoria Rivas
D. in Actuarial Sciences.
Leading Ediacara, a digital transformation consultancy.
Professor of Business, Actuarial Science and Data Mining.
MBA from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
Director of Alliances at Elastic
Profesor de la EAE Business School.
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- Business Process Owner
- Business Partner
- Project Manager
- Data Analytics Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Digital Transformation Leader
- Digital Transformation Consultant
To access this Master, students must have a Bachelor Degree qualification or a Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Technical Engineering or Technical Architecture, or a University Diploma prior to starting the studies.
The Master is preferably designed for graduates with a Bachelor Degree, University Diploma in:
- Economic and Business Sciences
- Business Administration and Management