Master in Human Resource & Talent Development
- Full Time
- Young Professional
- Oct. 2023
- 10 meses
This master's degree is taught in ENGLISH
The Master in Human Resources and Talent Development de EAE Business School Madrid equips you to design business strategies focused on people as the key to the success of the company.
The people who make up that the company are the heart of the organization’s strategy and management and, therefore, the driving force behind its competitive advantage. To develop and retain the brightest talent, it is essential that the workplace in underpinned by an ecosystem of professional wellbeing, achievement and development. This requires a shift from the traditional model of HR management.
The Master in Human Resources and Talent Development enables you to lead decision-making, the incorporation and management of new technologies, talent development, team-building strategies, coaching and employer branding.
Gain a 360º overview of Human Resources Management at a business school that will boost your career and pave the way towards your future.
OFFICIAL MASTER'S DEGREE
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Master in Human Resources and Talent Development from EAE Business School and the Master in Human Resources and Talent Development from Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE).
*Official degree recognized by the Ministry of Education of Colombia and SUNEDU.
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reasons to take this master
- Employability: 84.03% of companies are looking for Human Resources executives (5th Adecco Professional Report). Get ready to open up lots of professional doorways.
- Quality accreditations: EAE Business School is a member of the Spanish Association of People Management and Development (AEDIPE) and the Association of Human Resources Directors (AEDRH).
- International Talent Program: If you are striving for international professional development, you will achieve maximum visibility among the multinational that work with EAE, thanks to Employment Workshops and interviews headhunters and international recruitment consultants.
- HRCI Professional Certification: The syllabus and teaching materials are designed to enable you, if you wish, you can sit and pass the certification examinations of the Human Resources Certification Institute. Dare to take on this challenge and gain a valuable international accreditation.
- International Residential Program in Mysore, India: At the end of the tuition period, you have the option to take part in a two-week Residential Program (at an additional cost) at the SDM Institute for Management Development.
El Mundo Ranking 2022
El Economista Ranking 2022
MERCO TALENT Ranking 2022
- Foundations and management of HR - 3 ECTS
- Human Resources strategies - 3 ECTS
- Professional ethics and corporate social responsibility - 3 ECTS
- Financial decisions - 3 ECTS
- Data-based decisions - 3 ECTS
- Management of the life cycle of human capital - 3 ECTS
- People development and talent management - 3 ECTS
- Compensation systems - 3 ECTS
- Employer Branding - 3 ECTS
- Socioeconomic impact of the labour market on the organization - 3 ECTS
- Legal and judicial framework – 3 ECTS
- Global management of human capital – 3 ECTS
- Leadership, Team Building & Coaching - 3 ECTS
- Change management – 3 ECTS
- Occupation wellbeing and healthy organizations – 3 ECTS
- Choose the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects – 10 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 6 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialization program, in an online format, that you can take at the end of your Master.
This educational model gives you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualized qualification to set yourself apart in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 Territories to conquer
Design a strategy aligned with the company’s goals to anticipate future movements in the area of HR
2. People Management
Develop the talent, executive skills and competences required to lead and drive the changes needed in an organization.
3. Strategic Management
Lead the different HR functions, including recruitment and selection, talent management, workforce planning, labour relations and staff administration
PhD in Economics and Master in Control and Strategic Planning in General Management from the Camilo José Cela University.
Director of Smartlife Training & Coaching.
Executive Director of ANEXA Consulting.
More than 20 years of experience in Human Resources management positions.
Director in several technological and industrial companies.
PhD in Communication Sciences from the University of Malaga.
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- Human Resources Director
- Motivation and Engagement Programme Manager
- Head of Employer Branding
- Head of Learning and Development
- Leadership Director
The Master in Human Resources and Talent Management is open to students with a very diverse range of access profiles, including graduates with a Bachelor Degree in the field of social sciences, technical qualifications, or humanities with a broad selection of specializations.
However, the Master is primarily designed for university graduates with the following qualifications, which constitute the recommended entry profile:
- Bachelor Degree in Economic and Business Sciences
- University Diploma in Business Sciences.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics.
- Bachelor Degree in Work Sciences and Human Resources
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Teaching or Sociology.
- Bachelor Degree in Labour Relations and Human Resources.
- Postgraduate students who have completed official Master programs that include the fundamental aspects of these qualifications.
Specific admission criteria
Students who have any of the qualifications that constitute the recommended entry profile will have direct access to this Master, without needing to complete any supplementary training courses.
Students who wish to access the Master who have a qualification other than those specified above or who have not completed an official Master program that includes the fundamental knowledge covered by these qualification programs must complete supplementary training courses to develop their knowledge bases to the required level with respect to the basic areas of Human Resources and Talent Management. These supplementary training courses are compulsory and will be run before the start of the first semester of the Master, specifically, between the last week of August and the mid-October.
In the case of students who have proven experience in the field of Business Management or Human Resources Management, it will be examined whether this experience justifies exemption from the supplementary training courses based on the position held and the duration of this professional experience.
Professional experience must be accredited by a document issued, signed and stamped by the organization for which the student wants to accredit this experience. This document must specify the management duties performed in middle and senior management positions, as indicated above.