This master's degree is taught in SPANISH
The Master in Human Resources and Talent Development equips you to design business strategies focused on people as the key to the success of the company.
The people who make up that the company are the heart of the organization’s strategy and management and, therefore, the driving force behind its competitive advantage. To develop and retain the brightest talent, it is essential that the workplace in underpinned by an ecosystem of professional wellbeing, achievement and development. This requires a shift from the traditional model of HR management.
The Master in Human Resources and Talent Development enables you to lead decision-making, the incorporation and management of new technologies, talent development, team-building strategies, coaching and employer branding.
Gain a 360º overview of Human Resources Management at a business school that will boost your career and pave the way towards your future.
OFFICIAL MASTER DEGREE
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Master in Human Resources and Talent Development from EAE Business School and the Master in Human Resources and Talent Development from Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE).
*Official degree recognized by the Ministry of Education of Colombia and SUNEDU.
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reasons to take this master
- International Residential Program in Mysore, India: At the end of the tuition period, you have the option to take part in a two-week Residential Program (at an additional cost) at the SDM Institute for Management Development.
- Employability: 84.03% of companies are looking for Human Resources executives (5th Adecco Professional Report). Get ready to open up lots of professional doorways.
- Quality accreditations: EAE Business School is a member of the Spanish Association of People Management and Development (AEDIPE) and the Association of Human Resources Directors (AEDRH).
- International Talent Program: If you are striving for international professional development, you will achieve maximum visibility among the multinational that work with EAE, thanks to Employment Workshops and interviews headhunters and international recruitment consultants.
- HRCI Professional Certification: The syllabus and teaching materials are designed to enable you, if you wish, you can sit and pass the certification examinations of the Human Resources Certification Institute. Dare to take on this challenge and gain a valuable international accreditation.
- True Potential Experience: Enjoy an experience that combines the Master in Human Resources and Talent Development with a Personalized Professional Development Plan, guided by a True Potential Advisor, who will help you find, focus and develop your true potential.
"El Mundo" Ranking 2023
El Economista Ranking 2022
MERCO TALENT Ranking 2022
- Principles of human resource management - 3 ECTS
- The function of Human Resources.
- Human Resources Management and Direction.
- Strategic human resource management - 3 ECTS
- Competitive strategy.
- Organizational structure.
- Professional ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility - 3 ECTS
- Foundations of business ethics.
- Social responsibility as a business action.
- Ethics in organizations: building trust.
- Generating value through social responsibility.
- Company governance.
- Key metrics for CSR management.
- Equality in HR Management.
- Decision-making in HR: financial decisions - 3 ECTS
- Financial and economic information in HR.
- Value, price and opportunity cost in decision-making.
- Supply and demand in the labour market.
- Optimal outsourcing based on comparative advantages.
- Multi-factor productivity and workforces in different countries.
- Valuation of intangibles related to HR.
- Calculating profitability of HR investments.
- HR costs and budgets.
- Finance and remuneration policies.
- Budgetary control, cost drivers vs. revenue drivers.
- Financial forecasts, investment control and risks.
- Strategy, balanced scorecard and KPIs.
- Decision-making in HR: Data-based decisions - 3 ECTS
- Data organization.
- Decisions in Human Resources.
- Big Data and Business Intelligence.
- Management of the emplotment cycle of human capital - 3 ECTS
- Human Resources social security management.
- Recruitment and selection.
- People development and talent management - 3 ECTS
- Talent management: Talent + management.
- Prior analysis: Strategic vision of the company.
- Competency-based management as the basis of the talent management program.
- Talent identification and its tools.
- Talent management programs: Personal development plans, career plans and succession plans (components and characteristics of each).
- Personal development tools.
- Definitive program design, information analysis and decision-making.
- Compensation systems - 3 ECTS
- The function of the company’s remuneration and compensation system.
- Fixed remuneration. The fairness of the remuneration system. The balance between internal fairness and external competitiveness. Salary review and adjustment process.
- Corporate benefits and in-kind compensation. Benefits and granting system. Tax and employment implications.
- Employer branding - 3 ECTS
- Employer branding.
- Brand construction.
- Attracting talent.
- Socioeconomic Impact of the Labour Market on the Organization - 3 ECTS
- The labour market
- The new labour market
- Trends in the labour market
- Legal Labour Framework – 3 ECTS
- Employment law
- Employment law in the new environments
- Companies and the legal employment framework
- Employment law and Human Resources
- Global Management of Human Capital – 3 ECTS
- Globalization in Human Resources management
- Corporate management
- Human Resources in global settings
- Leadership, team building & coaching - 6 ECTS
- The executive competency profile.
- Change management - 3 ECTS
- Organization and change.
- Resistance to change.
- Change planning.
- Organizational development.
- Labour welfare and healthy organizations - 3 ECTS
- Quality in work.
- Personnel problems.
- Organizational health.
- Choose the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects – 10 ECTS
- External Acedimic Intenships - 6 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 6 ECTS
3 Territories to conquer
Design a strategy aligned with the company’s goals to anticipate future movements in the area of HR
2. People Management
Develop the talent, executive skills and competences required to lead and drive the changes needed in an organization.
3. Strategic Management
Lead the different HR functions, including recruitment and selection, talent management, workforce planning, labour relations and staff administration
Acceso y salidas profesionales del máster
The knowledge and skills you acquire here and now will have a real impact on your professional life. Start imagining this bright future and take a look at some of the professional opportunities that await you:
- Director of Human Resources
- Motivation and Participation Program Manager
- Employer Branding Manager
- Learning and Development Manager
- Leadership Manager
To access this Master, students must have a Bachelor Degree qualification or a Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Technical Engineering or Technical Architecture, or a University Diploma prior to starting the studies.
The Master is preferably designed for graduates with a Bachelor Degree, University Diploma in:
- Graduates in Business and Economic Sciences
- Graduates in Economics
- Graduates in Work Sciences and Human Resources
- Graduates in Psychology, Teaching or Sociology.
- Graduates in Labour Relations and Human Resources
- Postgraduate students who have completed official Master programs that cover the fundamental aspects of these qualifications.
If you want to access the Master and do not have a university qualification in the aforementioned areas of knowledge or have not completed official Master programs that cover the fundamental aspects of these qualifications, you must complete a set of supplementary training courses in order to develop their knowledge bases required for the Master. These extra courses are compulsory and must be completed before the start of the Master program.