This master's degree is taught in SPANISH
The challenges of the financial sector involve generating an impact throughout the sector and optimizing decisions using technological innovations and data analysis.
The Master in Data Science for Finance of EAE Business School Madrid will give you an in-depth insight into finance from a global perspective at both a strategic and technological level, by exploiting databases with the aim of improving and optimizing the decision-making process in the sphere of finance.
This Master has a two-fold professional impact, combining finance with data strategy. The program is designed for the latest generation of financial professionals who combine the technological and analytical skills that are in such high demand among companies and in the current business landscape.
On successful completion of your program, you will receive a double qualification: the Master in Data Science for Finance from EAE Business School and the Master in Data Science for Finance by the Universidad Internacional de la Empresa (UNIE)
Enroll now and start enjoying your career boosting plan.*
From the moment of your enrollment we will start working together in the materialization of your professional project through a personalized development plan. Are you going to miss it? Request information and we will explain it to you.
*This service applies only to on-site programs.
Reasons to take this master
- Converting data into solutions: Through data analysis, you will be able to identify and describe complex business problems and use this data to find solutions to achieve the set objectives.
- Business vision and technical skills: This Master gives you the perfect combination technical knowledge and data management, which all equips you with a commercial vision that recruiters in the sector value highly.
- Negotiation and decision-making: You will learn to apply financial tools, databases and analytical methods to negotiate and make decisions that have a real impact on the company.
- Development of Business Skills: Throughout the program, you will tackle challenges that will improve your skills, including teamwork, communication and leadership, all of which are essential for financial management.
- Madrid – Financial Capital: The Spanish capital is home to over 50% of the country’s FinTech companies. Study here full time and benefit from a 360º educational experience in a city that evolves at the pace of financial and technological innovation.
- True Potential Experience: Enjoy an experience that combines the Master in Data Science for Finance with a Personalized Professional Development Plan, guided by a True Potential Advisor, who will help you find, focus and develop your true potential.
MERCO TALENTO Ranking 2022
El Economista Ranking 2022
El Economista Ranking 2022
- Advanced Analytics for Finance & Insurance Businesses – 6 ECTS
- Introduction a la Data Analytics
- Structured Data Analytics models
- SQL language
- Semi-structured data models
- Advanced analytics and introduction to statistical models
- Programming tools in Data Science – 6 ECTS
- Programming, Computing and Data Visualization – 6 ECTS
- Foundations of Programming and Computing
- Data Visualization
- Data Analytics for Market Analysis – 6 ECTS
- Basic concepts of financial market analysis.
- Asset allocation
- Automated traders
- Artificial Intelligence for Data Science: Machine Learning – 6 ECTS
- Supervised methods
- Unsupervised methods
- Model-free approach
- Neural networks
- Digital Transformation: New Business Models and Digital Leadership – 6 ECTS
- Contextual intelligence: Understanding the particular environment of the organization
- Self-knowledge and self-leadership
- Leadership styles
- Strategic intelligence
- Learning agility and adaptability
- Emotional and social intelligence
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Financial Management and Data Analytics – 6 ECTS
- Basic accounting concepts
- Foundations of business financing
- Macroprudential policy of the Spanish Banking Authority
- Descriptive analyses of cases of the financial sector with Python
- Practical cases of the financial sector with Python
- Prescriptive analyses of cases of the financial sector with Python
- Banking Regulation and Application of Data Science in Risk Management – 6 ECTS
- Introduction to Credit Risk and Big Data
- Financing, application and decision processes
- Predictive models: Initiation
- Predictive models: Sample building
- Predictive models: Algorithmic methodologies
- Predictive models: Implementation and monitoring
- Predictive models: Dealing with bias
- Predictive models: Explainability
- Choose the course that you want to take and which will expand your range of future professional prospects - 10 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis – 12 ECTS
At EAE Business School Madrid, as a school committed to innovation and transformation, we have created an optional specialisation, in online format, to be taken at the end of your Master's degree.
This educational model offers you the opportunity to acquire new skills and an individualised qualification to differentiate yourself in the labour market by enhancing your professional profile.
You will have the option to choose the Minor that best suits your needs.
3 Territories to conquer
1. Technology combined with finance
You will discover the impact of the use of technology on the world of finance.
2. Converting data into strategy for effective decision-making
You will implement data-based strategies that enhance the competitiveness of the company.
3. Developing a global business overview
Acquire the digital competencies that the modern financial market demands.
Director of the Master in Data Science for finance. Professional with more than 20 years of experience driving the digital transformation of global financial companies. He currently holds the position of Data Strategy Executive Director at BBVA.
Professional prospects and entry profile
What you study here and now will have an impact on your career tomorrow. Start imagining your future and take a look at some of the professional prospects that await you.
- Director of Administration and Finance
- Data Mining
- Data Warehouse
- Financial Business Intelligence
- Chief Data Officer
- Business Data Analyst
To access the Master of Continuing Education in Data Science for Finance, candidates must be in at least one of the following circumstances:
- Holding a Bachelor's Degree, Diploma or Degree in the area of Business Administration or Business, Computer Science, Programming, Engineering, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Physics or Architecture.
- Proof of extensive experience or the willingness to develop a professional career in the field of the degree.